Pool Service and Repairs
FREE ESTIMATES on foreclosed home pool clean-ups & weekly pool service quotes!!
Pool before Pool Cleaning/Renovation
Pool after Pool Cleaning/Renovation
Do you currently have foreclosed properties with swimming pools that need to be drained or repaired? Look no further. We are the only full service swimming pool company serving the Kern County area for over 53 years. With a retail Store, service department and new construction we are able to handle all your swimming pool needs. With our extensive experience you can be assured that the job will be completed quickly with quality and expertise. Licensed and Insured.
The qualified staff at W.W. Harper Pools is available to provide the following services:
WEEKLY POOL MAINTENANCE
We provide reliable weekly pool maintenance to keep your pool in top shape.
Maintaining proper chemical balance is key to clear water, comfortable swimming, and preserving your equipment and plaster finish.
Our technicians are trained to keep your pool clean and balanced, and to alert you when any equipment issues arise.
Call for your free service quote today!
- Expert repair department for your in-ground pool needs
- Complete remodels
- One Time clean-ups
- Pump, heaters, filters
- Acid washes
- In-store repairs for your above-ground pool equipment
- Weekly pool service
- Pool heating
- Chlorine generators
- Professionally staffed store with a full line of chemical products
- Free computerized water analysis
- Preventative pool system "tune-ups"
- Automatic pool cleaners
- Pool inspections and consulting
Why W.W. Harper Pools should be your choice in Kern County for all of your swimming pool and spa needs:
- Family owned and operated since 1955
- Experienced professional staff
- State certified swimming pool contractors
- Liability and workers compensation insurance
- Outstanding customer service reputation
- Free computerized water analysis in our store
- Chosen as one of the top 100 pool companies in America by Aqua Magazine
Our service plans are designed to provide you with year-round routine preventative maintenance for your pool equipment. Some of the advantages of our service plans are:
- A reduction of your fuel bills
- Prolonged equipment life
- Maximized safety
- More effective chemical use
Before you buy your home with a pool, have one of our qualified technicianss do an inspection.
- Automatic cleaners
- Pool lights
- Plumbing repairs
- Pool renovation
- Problem pools
- Hydraulic problems
CALL FOR PRICING!
W.W. Harper Pools is an authorized agent for most home warranty companies, including:
- American Home Shield
- First American Home
- Old Republic
- Buyers Home Warranty